Cabin Rental Travel Insurance
Why Buy Vacation Rental Insurance?
Even the best planned vacation can be impacted by the unexpected. Illness...severe weather...car problems...delayed flights...lost luggage. Troubles can occur when you least anticipate them forcing you to cancel or interrupt your trip, lose your vacation investment and incur unplanned expenses. To further complicate things, when you are away from home things like medical emergencies and illness are even more difficult to manage. We are now offering Vacation Rental Insurance from CSA Travel Protection Available for purchase with all cabin rentals. Buying trip insurance in the winter months is HIGHLY recommended. The cost is only 6.5% of your total reservation cost.
1. Your 3-year old daughter develops a severe ear infection two days before your vacation. Can you cancel your trip
2. You spent over a year planning your vacation. Two days into the trip you’re forced to evacuate due to an approaching hurricane. Who’s going to pay for the
3. Your luggage never showed up at baggage claim and you just discovered you may not get it for another 24-48 hours. Now you must buy necessary personal items and clothing you’ll need until it’s returned to you. Can you get reimbursed for this?
4. You’re driving on a scenic road in the mountains en route to your vacation home when your car breaks down. How
5. You’re in a remote location and suffer a broken leg. How will you get to the nearest hospital to get the medical attention you require? Who will pay for the high costs
Interested in Protecting Your Vacation?
If you have purchased Travel Insurance with us, click below for a copy of your policy. This same policy will be sent to you via e-mail once you purchase it. This will explain all the details and tell you what is all covered. The trip insurance is refundable within 10 days of purchase.
About CSA Travel Protection®
CSA Travel Protection is dedicated to providing value-driven travel insurance and emergency assistance services to protect your customers’ investments and provide the peace of mind they deserve while traveling. Since its inception in 1991, CSA has solidified its reputation for standing behind its customers and evolving products and services to meet their needs and make our business partners successful. Through superior customer service, extensive experience and industry-leading innovation, we’re with you every step of the way – whenever and wherever you need us.
Insurance coverage is a transaction between the guest and CSA Travel Protection. Therefore, only CSA Travel Protection can answer some specific questions regarding coverage, exclusions and claims.
For Insurance Questions, Call This Toll-Free Number: